Thursday, May 12, 2005

I Swore I'd Never Never Never Do This

but here it is, Thursday and I haven't touched the blog.

It's been busy here. Had company this weekend, so this week has been dedicated to doing all the things I would have done on the weekend.

And of course, had several epiphnies which must be 'splored, except I have to finish off the other projects I'm in the middle of so I can clean up, rather than pushing piles of half-finished art around and around.

So I'm really anxious to get back in the studio, which is wunnerful, but I gotta work, and o'course work is busy busy busy, so I'm working late, which means I have less time for everything I wanna.

And I guess this lameoid post is an attempt to get more original text than quiz result crappity posted so I don't feel bad when I flip the switch and run away again to make serendipity squares and scribble words normally seen only on vocabulary flashcards on 'em and call it art.

Tho' this particular quiz crappity is closer than most. Enjoy.



How to make a Spike
Ingredients:

3 parts anger

3 parts courage

5 parts instinct
Method:
Add to a cocktail shaker and mix vigorously. Top it off with a sprinkle of caring and enjoy!

1 comment:

Bonnie Rae said...

Glad you popped in, Spike ! I knew you wouldn't abandon your space here . Enjoy the weekend ( I can hear yips and hollers from here ! )