1. You were able to spend a whole day saying goodbye.
2. You were there when she died, petting her and talking to her.
3. She waited for you.
4. You did everything you could for her. Nothing prevents old age.
5. You were able to take her home, clean her up, and bury her with her favorite toys.
6. She lived a long life with safe places to sleep, plenty of food to eat, and the monkey of her choosing.
7. The curse is: they die before we do. We remain to mourn.
8. The blessing is: they die before we do. We get to hold thier whole lives in ours.
9. Of course you miss her. That's because you loved her.
10. Where doesn't matter. She's as much with you now as ever she was.